Bloomberg article highlights:
* Morgan Stanley predicts a 29 percent gain in aluminum prices by 2018.
* At current aluminum prices, which are more than a third below 2008 highs, at least 30 percent of aluminum companies aren’t making money.
* The metal has failed to revisit the $3,317 a ton level reached in 2008, averaging about $2,200 in the past five years.
* The global surplus of aluminum may reach 1.8 million tons in 2013, as output rises to 51.4 million tons from 47.9 million in 2012.
* A switch to aluminum among U.S. carmakers could add as much as 40 percent to North American demand in coming years.
Engineering Quality Solutions, Inc. … http://www.EQSgroup.com
4M Partners, LLC … http://www.Learning4M.com